Perfect vegan white chocolate chip and honeycomb cookies made completely from scratch. Crispy on the edges and soft and gooey on the inside. The white chocolate chips make them extra creamy and the vegan honeycomb turns into succulent caramel when it melts into the cookie dough.
For the love of white chocolate
I love chocolate chip cookies and I wanted to try to come up with a way to make more variations of them. White chocolate is always a popular choice and when I found vegan white chocolate chips I was ecstatic! White chocolate is so extra creamy and delicious!
So, when I saw vegan Honeycomb pieces in Aldi I knew I had the perfect combination for my next batch of cookies. I found them in the baking department, I hope you can find some in your local store. They are amazing.
Honeycomb but no honey
Honeycomb, as used in this recipe, is not the natural honeycomb found in bees nests. We are using the Honeycomb toffee or sponge toffee, typically made with brown sugar, corn syrup, and baking soda. It probably gets its name from the sponge-like texture.
No funny ingredients
These vegan white chocolate chip and honeycomb cookies are amazing in that sense that they are made with normal cupboard ingredients. No Aquafaba, no flax seeds or strange special vegan products like egg replacer.
If you’re also a fan of sweet and crunchy cookies you will fall in love with these stunning cookies.
So go on, give them a try! They are totally worth a few calories!
Vegan white chocolate chip and honeycomb cookies
- 100 g Vegan butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp soya milk
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Vegan honeycomb bites
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and sugar and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add the flour, corn starch, vanilla, soya milk, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips and vegan honeycomb and mix with a spatula.
- Spoon 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of dough into small balls and place on the baking trays, leaving some room for the cookies to spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you try this recipe, I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment down below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram @abiteofkindness
Looking for more baking recipes? Why not try my vegan raspberry cupcakes?